Sunday, October 10, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

I think you can tell by the lack of posting that life has been NUTS!

Mondays - dance
Tuesdays - preschool and soccer practice
Wednesday - school for Brandi
Thursday - preschool and kindermusik
Friday - crash
Weekends - mixtures of birthday parties, soccer games, shopping, BBQs, orchard and farmers market visits and events.

In between the craziness I cram in homework, laundry, cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping, 5am workouts daily, bill paying, vet and doctor visits, dance fittings, straightening the endless tornado of kid toys, spending 5 minutes talking with my husband, meeting with clients for my practicum...deep breath. Seems like life is FLYING by! We are so busy! But it is a good kind of busy, one that the kids are really embrasing and thriving in. I often struggle with thoughts such as, should I be home more? Am I missing out on the best years of my kids lives? Something I am sure that all parents struggle with, finding that healthy balance.

No comments: