Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Are you a Doggy?

Today Zachey and I stayed home from Eski's. He was coughing last night around 11 and coughed so hard he threw up a little....I thought, oh no...is this the flu? Well today he has been nothing but energetic and fun, so I am thinking it was a fluke.

He was upstairs playing in Rylee's kennel, locking himself in and saying "ruff ruff." I asked "are you a doggy?" He says "no momma." I said, "are you a boy?" He says "NO momma, I Zachey." Well, I guess he told me!!

On a lighter note, because he is fine, we are still going to have a date night tonight. Eski is going to keep the kids overnight and we are going to dinner and then to the broadway show Rock of Ages (with tons of 80s music.) Supposed to be hilarious! Considering we have something every day and night for the next two weeks..will be nice to at least see my husband :)

No comments: