Sunday, April 10, 2011

Zachey Moments

I did a lot of reflecting today. My back has been bothering me so much that I haven't been able to play as much as I would like with my kiddos, but it really shows me how truly independent they have both become! I can ask Zachey to go upstairs and get his socks and he will, I can ask him what he wants for lunch and he can tell me fairly clearly...where did the years go?

All this reflecting hit a high point as I was most likely "nesting" and going through all the little boy baby clothes. I put all the 0-3 month ones in Baby 3's closet today and I came across the outfit that we brought Zachey home from the hospital in. I burst into tears...not a cute nostalgic trickling tear cry, but a whoa is me my baby is 2 cry....

I don't know how I am going to handle the third, and most likely last, baby hitting the same milestones. Fairly certain I will be a tearfilled mess at those times....sorry hun....:)



2 comments:

Emmi Miller said...

You are both wonderful parents! Your kids are very lucky! :)

The Zolman Family said...

Wowzer! Time has flown huh? Now I'm thinking of my 2 little ones being not so little... STOP MAKING ME BABY HUNGRY!! :) Can't wait for your newest one to arrive!