Friday, July 08, 2011

Keeping Busy

This summer is flying by too fast! Grayson is already a month old...and I only have 10 weeks of maternity leave left...boo! Potty training was less than successful. Zachey gets it, and I think he knows that he needs to go, but is so busy playing and having a good time he would rather just go in his pants. UGH. Oh well, I did the same method I did with kenna and he was just not having it. After 4 days of utter exhaustion, I said forget it...we will try again later and in the meantime remind him of the potty and work with him at his pace. 

Brandon got here yesterday and we headed to the zoo today with the boys. Chelsey took Kenna and Megan to the new pool in town. Sounds like it is pretty crowded, but that is typical on a hot summer day! I prefer the quiet pace of the city's older pool, but the new one is far cooler :)

This weekend we are going to be doing lots of fun Summerfest things! Parade tomorrow, carnival, boat rigada, fireworks, should be fun! We'll see if Grayson can keep up with us!

--Chelsey made a yummy ice cream cake for a dinner party with Josh's friends from high school-- 

--Kenna loves her little brother-- 

--he kinda likes her too-- 

--kenna playing dress up with Rylee--

The other night Megan, Jillian and Megan set up a stand to make some money. I thought, cute idea! Then I saw that there were selling...wait for it...ice water..hmm not the best business venture. And on a cul-de-sac....hmmm. Well, I brought them out some watermelon slices to eat as they waited. They ended up selling those and making about a buck each. So I guess it wasn't a total flop! Pretty funny :)

No comments: