Saturday, May 26, 2012

Last Day of School

I really cannot believe it. I knew it would come when I walked a very timid, shy kindergartner to her room the first day of school - the last day of school. I bring home a confident, fluent reader and writer who has made friends, discovered her personality, learned social standards, and who I could not be more proud of. She excelled in all of her coursework meeting expectations in every measurable and exceeding expectations in PE. While she still struggles with not talking while the teacher is talking, she is getting better :)

I got to eat lunch with her before I left on my Las Vegas trip. I am going to post an interview of her both as sort of a last day of school and just turned 6 questionnaire. I cannot believe how fast this year flew by. I am so excited for the summer!

No comments: