Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spider

I have had kids now for almost 7 years, never have I seen a nightmare that was so terrifying for any of them until last night!

Zachey came screaming into our room shaking from head to toe at 4am. He said a spider climbed through a hole in his ceiling and climbed down his web and was in his bed. I cuddled him and asked him if he needed to go potty while I looked.

He did and I told him I didn't see a spider in his room. He swore it came an landed on him. So I went in his room and pretended to squish it, and was bringing it to the toilet to flush it away. He hid behind the bathroom door and had his back to me as he did it.

He gave me a huge hug and said thank you over and over. We went back to his room to inspect for any other spiders and did not see any. I let him sleep with his lamp on. The only thing that I can think of is that the kids were playing spiderman last night? Poor guy and his EXTREMELY active imagination!

No comments: