Saturday, June 06, 2015

Kenna Soccer Season

Another soccer season comes to an end and I am almost a little sad! This season was unique because I took the boys to almost every practice, and the girls really played! You could see the strategy and the progression throughout the season, and they really did a great job of playing as a team!

I love McKenna's new found zest for playing midfield and really getting aggressive. Her positioning really improved this year and she scored quite a few goals! I always preach that soccer is not about who scores the goal, but all the working parts working in unison to score a goal as a team - but still fun to watch your kid kick it in!

She scored one today, and for the majority of the game had her "focus"face on. I am so proud of all her effort and hard work! And I am also proud of how supportive and positive she is with her teammates and the smile she had on her face most of the season. What a wonderful and athletic young lady I have! So very lucky!!!







Left to right - Leilani, Mia, Morgan, McKenna, Gabby, Abigail, Rosie, Allie, Autumn and coach Todd.



No comments: