Saturday, June 27, 2015

Surprise!!

It was reaallllly hard for me to keep Josh's surprise birthday trip a secret. A few months ago Josh had sent me an email saying that he would love to see Lindsay Sterling. I sort of tucked it away and never talked to him about it. As soon as I saw that she was going to be in Minneapolis - I booked tickets and used my hilton points to reserve a nice hotel. I arranged a few days off with his coworkers and off we went to Minneapolis! Had an awesome dinner, got to go to Ikea and enjoyed a night of kid free-ness and saw a very "interesting" show. I had no idea what to expect, but when I explain it to people I try to summarize saying it was like watching someone with an electric violin do extreme dance moves and choreography....it was quite impressive. I very much enjoyed the opening act as she sang some great cover songs. Wonderful trip for my Hubby's birthday




No comments: