Thursday, October 19, 2006

St. Louis

SO in my neverending attempt to be away from home as much as possible - I went on ANOTHER trip for work. We went to the territory meeting in St. Louis and had a lot of fun! Flew down Tuesday night with my jobshare partner Lindsay. We stayed in a very nice hotel, newly remodeled doubletree and ate dinner at a japanese steakhouse (the kind where they fling your food around.) Had shrimp and steak with my entire District 4 team (probably about 30 people.) That night we stayed out way too late. The Cardinals were in the running for a spot in the world series, so every place we went all eyes were glued to the television.

The next day we went to the meeting at the Sheriton. Food was fabulous, speakers were impactful. We speant most of the meeting talking about how to improve the employee experience and retention. I like where we are going with this. I had to stand up and talk to the 300+ people about jobshare and how it was going. Lots of people are very excited about the idea. We could possibly be changing the company!


Josh and McKenna went to Aunti Ems. Josh is a little behind at work so he worked late while McKenna played with her cousins. This is a picture I took the other day of Rylee and McKenna. She LOVES watching Rylee and Sam!

No comments: