Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treat

So I don't have a lot of time to write about the party we went to right now, but I will update with details and more pix later. All I can say is man did we have fun! McKenna was sporting her bumble bee outfit on the trip over to gona and baca's. They were kind enough to babysit while we went to my friend Scott's Halloween party.


We dressed up as white trash. Josh has been growing his beard out for weeks (he is SOOO glad to have shaved it off! He is sporting a mullet, fake teeth, very short shorts, dirty fingernails and a tshirt that says "free mustache rides." I am dressed in a tshirt that says "mess with me, and you mess with the whole trailer park, giant hoop earrings, full arm tattoos, ripped collar to expose my aerosmith tattoo, a black eye, cigarette, beer, and I am supposed to look 9 months pregnant.


Here is a close up, aren't we a cute couple?


More on the party later - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

That is awesome!!