Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas at Gona and Baca's

--Here we are minus Mark (he snuck out to take the picture)--

On Thursday the 21st we went to Christmas #2 at Gona and Baca's. We went there after work for a feast that Gona had made. The Miller-Christians came as well. McKenna got clothes, toys, a Leapster Learning center and a small harley skull cap (wonder who that was from.) Josh got woodworking books, cologne, clothes, and a router table. I got a 22qt roaster oven, clothes, perfume, a necklace, a purse and a book about herbs. Josh made me an herb garden for Christmas that can hang in the basement. I can grow my own basil, fennel, thyme, rosemary, dill, and anything else I can dream of! I got him a drill and some funny tshrits from a website dedicated to geeks! He has a lot to live up to with all the woodworking paraphernalia he got this year!
--Skinner Family--

We got the kids guitar hero 2...according to Emmi they haven't left the basement for the entire Christmas break - so I guess it was a hit! We also gave both families pictures of McKenna in her bumble bee costume in frames that Josh made. We made our infamous calendar, and gave Mark and Emmi a knife set and ice cream maker. Baca and Gona are the proud owners of a Hawkeye steak brander, and some new CDs. Gona got a new bose stereo for the kitchen, and Denny gave himself a Harley wall hanging that will go well with the picture of labs that Gona got him :) If I am forgetting anything I am sorry, I wrote this all down and have since misplaced it :(
--Miller-Christians after they were told that Santa wasn't bringing them anything--

--Here they are after they were told we were just kidding--

--Kade cheesin for the camera--

No comments: