Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dinner party

On Saturday the 6th we had everyone over for turkey dinner. I wanted to try my new roaster oven that I got for Christmas. So I made turkey, potatoes, broccoli, and deviled eggs. Emmi, Kade, Tali, Baca and Gona came. The kids brought guitar hero 2 and Gona and Baca brought pie! We had a good time, and even got a game of settlers in!

Gona and Baca couldn't stay long, because they were picture shopping for their montana room. They found a neat picture of a cabin and mountain scene, very pretty! It was also their anniversary and they had dinner plans with their neighbors.

Emmi and the kids stayed until dark and then went home. Somehow Josh tricked them into leaving guitar hero 2 behind!

Little did we know when we went to bed that night that we had all gotten sick with what I refer to as the black plague of death - but more on that in my next post!

No comments: