Monday, January 29, 2007

Dead computer and Sunday Dinner

I was so planning on catching up on blogs this week - very behind. So, as I am formatting pictures and getting ready to start - my hard drive fails. Thanks to a perfectly timed best buy gift card at christmas, we had an external hard drive, and everything backed up. But, I am sure that Josh is not enjoying me using his computer :)

We did have a great time yesterday at Aunti Ems. It was Bacas 60th bday. Josh and Emmi picked out a really neat engraved leather journal for him. It has places to put photos, and to write about them. They got it for his fishing trips each year, so he can log who wins contests, and add captions to photos. Gona got him a last minute trip to Florida; they leave next week.

We had the party at Aunti Ems house. She made turkey breasts in her roaster, along with stuffing, potatoes, and salads. McKenna wore her pink skirt for the occasion and I made Denny's favorite cake, german chocolate. We also got to taste homemade ice cream made in the kitchenaid mixer!

Halfway through an otherwise uneventful day, the sink stopped draining. Mark spent the rest of his day plunging, snaking and cursing the sink. At this point it is still clogged somewhere, but he hasn't given up....of course this happened while I was doing dishes....just my luck!

I promise updated blogs on snowboarding, longest wait at a restaurant ever (Outback) and Minneapolis meetings soon!

No comments: