Monday, April 23, 2007

Birthdays and Trees

I have been bad about keeping up with all the events in our family. I failed to even touch on my amazing birthday! Josh surprised me in the morning with swing dancing lessons- he signed us up for a 6 week course :) Also he made a cute frame for me with a pic of Mac to take to work.

Later I got to open my presents at Gona and Baca's house. I got spatulas, a cake frosting kit, a train cake mold, slipper socks, a new rug for our front entry, a picture frame, and many other wonderful gifts :) I am so spoiled!

--Oh so elegantly blowing out my candles--

We also found out that Tali was going to her first formal dance. So, she couldn't resist going through Emmi's old dresses and modeling a few....

--Baca bought this one for Gona....not quite up with today's fashion...--

--This is a flashback dress from another time--

Also last weekend was a destructive weekend. The storms we had this spring really destroyed a lot of trees at Gona and Baca's house. Daddy helped the whole family knock down trees. We also got to meet Lucky the newest addition to the family.

--Daddy chopping wood--

--Gona and Mac watching the action--

--Newest addition to Gona and Baca's house, Lucky, a 3 year old adopted pup...very good dog--

No comments: