Monday, April 02, 2007

Minneapolis Meeting

I spent last week in Minneapolis at the Loss Prevention Market Summit. It was very impressive, and very fun! I was chosen out of hundreds of women to attend. All of the highest paid (most 6 figure salaried) loss prevention managers were there. Most were directors and even the vice president and CEO were in attendance. They put us up at the 5-star Hilton in downtown Minneapolis. All meals were catered and they took us to a dinner theater production called "We've gotta bingo!" It was hilarious!

I also got to go to the Mall of America. That place is ridiculous, and I could easily spend a week or so just looking around. I got a pedicure and spent the rest of my birthday money on clothes :)

While I was gone, Gona watched Mac two of the days. Heather was gone, so we are lucky Gona's schedule was free! Sounds like they had a great time crawling around and looking at her fish :)

Good to know that Josh and Mac survived without me, but good to be home!

This weekend we decided that we are going to trade in the trailblazer for a murano...just a matter of finding the right color (I am picky!)

No comments: