Monday, February 25, 2008

Winter Weather Warning....AGAIN

I am SOOOO tired of winter weather warnings. Mondays are my day to hang out with Mac and we made the best of the crazy weather, and had a great day anyway. I have been getting over the worst flu I have ever had, and even though I couldn't sing, we stuck to our Monday routine. We go to Kindermusik at 9:30, then usually run errands. We play games in the afternoon, have lunch, nap, and usually take cheesy pictures after she wakes up. Today we mailed a book to Lily after Kindermusik. We are part of a book chain. You mail a book to one child, and if everyone participates, you get 36 books in return! Sounds like a cool deal to me! Lily is Kevin's friend. She lives in Raleigh, and we hope she likes the book we picked out!

After nap today we watched the BIGGEST snowflakes start to fall.

--Hard to tell, but the snowflakes are as big as golf balls--

--view from our deck--

--Mac checkin out the flakes--

--She watched the snow for at least 15 minutes--

--Saying "mommy snooooow"--

--Cheesin for the camera with her FAVORITE toys the teletubbies--

--tucking bear in for a nap--

We decided that since the weather was yucky, we would go through her closet. Mac has been small since she was about 9 months, and has been a little behind in sizes. She is just now starting to outgrow her 18 month stuff. We brought out the 2T jammies tonight. It is a little sad, because I remember when we bought them, they looked SOOO big! I can't believe how fast she is growing!

--sporting her new 2T jammies--

No comments: