Thursday, October 30, 2008

Feeding the duckies

Last weekend was so gorgeous I was determined to go feed the ducks with kenna. I have been wanting to do this all summer...so we decided that was the day! So we gathered all the icky bread from the freezer and headed out in search of ducks.

We saw some off the DMACC campus lake. So we got out and I told kenna she had to be quiet and stay back from the water. Every time we got close they swam/flew away. So we threw a little bread in the water and then about 1000 seagulls flew in. Kenna thought that was cool, so we fed the seagulls.

--watching seafulls fly by fountain--

--there are some ducks...just ignoring us--

--notice all the bread right by the bank...she can't throw that far yet :) --


--so happy--

--more gulls and fountain--

--ripping bread it small pieces--

--"need sa more mom!"--

--she thought a seagull was chasing her--

McKenna - I so love spending these silly afternoons together....I think I have more fun than you do :)

No comments: