Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Little Pooper

This post is purely for my memories - not for entertainment value :) Zachary is such a funny pooper. When we brought him home, we couldn't believe what was coming out of that kid. He had 6-8 poopy diapers everyday. Then, at about a month he stopped. He switched to one dirty diaper every other day. Ever since then he has been pretty consistent, one poopy diaper every other day. But we aren't talking a quick wipe and change into a clean diaper, he is an outfit destroying pooper. It goes down his legs, up his back and in his hair. McKenna never had this problem. Josh and I will shout "not it!" at the top of our lungs when we start to hear the inevitable diaper filling grunts. We think that the problem may be that Zachary has no butt (sorry son, but you don't) and the poop flowith over.

So sorry to all of those that actually read this post. I just wanted to remember these fun times as I just finished bathing my little man, and frantically rinsing yet another outfit, in an attempt to de-stain it! When I am home with him during the day, the "not its" don't do me any good :)

No comments: