Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Things They Say

All morning Kenna has been "packing" for camping this weekend. If it were up to her we would be bringing every baby she owns, all of her stuffed animals and her stool because she might "need it at the camping place."

On the way home from princess dance camp yesterday she was telling me all about the things they did. 'Today at da princess place I hand a wand and we said bipty bopty boo and danced round and round." She has also been really into pretending lately. On the same drive she says "mom, how about you are cinderella and I be the fairy mother and you are crying cause the mean sisters ripped your dress and you look at the stars, and I come down and make you a BEEEautiful dress."

I need to get a camcorder and just record her for a day to remember all of the fun things she says.

Zachary had his first cold. Luckily it only lasted a day, and asside from wanting to be held all day, you would barely be able to tell. I think secretly I enjoy the fact that he wants to snuggle all day with his mommy. I am just glad you feel better little one!

No comments: