Sunday, June 15, 2014

Park Adventures

Our park adventures continued with Wagner Park last week. This is sort of a "space" park with bouncy recycle tire floor - pretty fun! The highlight is the pond that always has about a million ducks. There were quite a few babies! We went in the morning after safety town pickup, but decided to go back that night with some bread to feed them!




We invited Sydney to spend the night and both she and Megan got stuck in the baby swings. I told them it was a bad idea! The shenanigans ended with me getting on all fours and letting them stand on my back to get out of the darn things....girls!






We went though all the bread I had in the freezer and an entire loaf I had purchased at the store. Those were some fat ducks :)



This year Grayson has become obsessed with swinging. It is fun but if a park we go to doesn't have swings he is less than thrilled. Oh well, the giggles of joy are worth the swing hunt!



No comments: