Sunday, March 01, 2015

Valentines Day

Thank goodness for pinterest, because it allows me to be a fun mom without being that creative! I put together the lunch below for the kids valentines day lunch this year. It was a hit!


The kids designed and created the valentines boxes. Kenna did a silly monster and Zach did a creeper from minecraft. His actually won for most creative in his class (I just think its because all kids love minecraft!)


Planning two parties at once has proven to be pretty crazy! I think I may just pick one class next year! But, for Zach's we decorated cookies, played pictionary and made valentines. Kenna's is slightly easier because we just have to plan one activity and the kids rotate. So, I planned a game where they had to open hershey kisses with gloves and eat it...proved to be quite hilarious!




Kenna and Keelin bought matching outfits for valentines day...she was psyched the morning of her party :)


No comments: