Sunday, July 17, 2016

Last Days of "Us"

April 22, 2015

Grayson and I definitely have a special relationship. Trying to enjoy the last days of just "us." I got the privilege to pick him up everyday from school and soak up that huge "so glad to see you" grin! We had our afternoons of playing, cooking, gardening with library trips and arts and crafts. These are the last few weeks of just me and Grayson time with the kids getting out of school soon. And next year he is off to (sniff sniff) kindergarten!! I cannot believe it.

We went through some debate at the beginning of the year on whether to send him. He is a June birthday and most people keep their kids back, especially boys if they have a summer birthday. About halfway through preschool when he was already writing better than me, and starting to read - we knew he was ready. 

But, until it will be the 4 of us hanging out all summer, we are enjoying play dates and some "us" time. Love you little man!





No comments: