Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Spring Program

May 6

This program was rather surreal as it was the last one I would attend at CCMS. Every year they do a really cute mother's day program with singing and and activities. This year was slightly different in that we got to bring a guest and actually see what the kids did all day! Grayson showed us all the work he does from arranging objects by weight, to "writing the room" to various math and everyday life activities. He just LOVES school! I was so happy to be able to share it with both my mom and Kathy. 





I love this! If the kids don't put things away then overnight they end up in "the tote" and they have to do jobs to get them back....hilarious! Then they shared with us some of the songs they were learning all "bug" oriented. Grayson was very intense, I just loved the whole thing! He is such a good student and so eager to learn! I hope that never changes!






Sobbing!!!







No comments: