Sunday, May 09, 2010

First Haircut

Yes, you read it right....I have NEVER cut Kenna's hair. We waited so long for it to grow in, I could hardly justify it! But, it was starting to get too long to do cute things with, and a little ratty at the ends. So apparently 4 years is long enough :) She did great! Only took a few minutes and her hair is sooo much easier to comb now. We only took a few inches off, but what a difference!


Kenna was a big helper this last week while daddy was in California. I got off of my RAGBRAI training program..because work got a little nuts.

Daddy helped to encourage me by buying me some pannier bags and aerotek handlebars for mother's day...guess I have no excuses now! 11 weeks left..eek!

We went to Gona's today for mother's day/Kathy's bday. Just a fun day of brunch, playing outside, bonfires....typical day on the farm! Tomorrow the kids get to spend another day out there because Eski has jury duty. They will get to feed the chickens and play in the new sandbox!! I know Kenna and Zacky (that is what all the kids at daycare call him) will have a good time!

1 comment:

Emmi Miller said...

this pic looks like TALI!