Sunday, May 30, 2010

Nothing but Trouble!

This kid is something else...if there is a chair, he'll climb it; sand, he'll eat it and will make sure it goes in his diaper; water, he'll dump it on himself; you get the picture.

Never a dull moment in the Skinner house. McKenna was so content just playing quietly (at least that is what I remember.) This little kid is out of control :) While I was gone to Waterloo this last week, he managed to touch a hot lawnmower and get blisters on his fingers. Josh called me after the situation had died down, and of course I got no sleep that night....He is fine - the blisters barely bothered him. This one is going to keep me busy.

--his latest feet, scaling the red leather chair--


--looking at me, sort of seeking approval--

--his, "I am too cute to do any wrong" look--

--trouble...that's all I have to say!--

No comments: