Saturday, March 03, 2012

Look Who is STANDING


Its been going on for a couple weeks now, but starting to get pretty frequent these days. Grayson is pulling up on everything. He has a sort of banshee call when he pulls himself up (think incredible hulk yell) almost like "I am UP now!" He has sort of started scooting along furniture as well...I think he is going to be ahead of his siblings in walking. Usually just content playing with a pile of toys, he is so easy going we lose him half the time!



Went on an adventure to monkey joes today. I made lunch because I really don't want them eating pizza and like $10 pizza at that! Good for them to run off some energy! Almost everyone was asleep by the time we got home :)



Kenna helped me make oreo brownies for daddy's poker game tonight. Other than that, lazy saturday, recuperating after my work trip!

No comments: