Saturday, March 31, 2012

Zachey's Birthday


 We kept his party pretty simple this year. I figure that when they are 4, then maybe it is time to have friends, games, the whole shi-bang. Well - with the weather being so amazing, we just had a picnic in our backyard. The whole fam came, including Gramma Rue! And Andersen's came as well....Can't believe how big everyone is getting! The kids played in the playhouse, blew bubbles and ate cupcakes. Great day!

Made these Toy Story cupcakes

Supposed to look like this?



 
Lucy REALLLLLY wanted to blow out the cupcakes!




 One of many serious Grayson looks

 Happy boy, green face


I kept fogetting all day that it was my birthday too! I got exactly what I wanted....a slushy maker..it is awesome, can't wait to try it out! Josh also got me a squishy mat for the kitchen floor...my feet always hurt after standing and cooking for hours in there...it is awesome!!

Zachey got spoiled (as usual.) Everything from toy story shoes, money, potty book, dinosaurs, spiderman car, art supplies, silly putty, monster bowling and clothes....so fun!

Zachey next to his tree

No comments: