Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sweet Zachey is 3

Zachey three year stats:

32 lbs - 50th percentile
37.5 inches - 75th percentile

I know I write the same thing everytime, but I cannot believe it has been three years since I brought you home from the hospital! I just love how your giggle can brighten any moment. You love to be carried "up-si-down" (every day after bath) and are really are quite independent. I am so proud of the way you want to take care of your brother, you are (usually) very gentle with him, and defend him if someone is too close.

This year has been so fun. I feel comfortable letting you play outside with your sister or sit in the bathtub and play with your letters (sometimes for 45 minutes!) So smart, you know all of them now, and are constantly asking "what does _____ start with?" I can tell that you will really love school and learning (if you ever decide that you want to give up pull ups!)

I was so scared having to take you to the emergency room. I hope I never have to experience that again. You have the most angelic voice, and when you you smile those beautiful blue eyes just melt my heart. Some of my favorite moments are when I catch you singing and dancing as if no one is watching...I hope that never changes!

Mommy loves you so much my sweet boy! Happy birthday!



A few of Zachey's favorites

No comments: