Friday, January 27, 2017

JOURNEY!

For Kenna's birthday we got her tickets to Journey and the Doobie Brothers. I was so excited to share this with her! Journey is one of my favorite bands - I was just hoping that she knew some of the songs! Thanks to the popularity of Glee, she did know quite a few! We went out to dinner at the olive garden to start our evening. Kenna was all dressed up so cute - but the concert was FREEZING!! Luckily I was texting a bunch of my friends that were at the same show and one of them brought a shall! Thanks to Renee Kenna didn't freeze to death in her cute tank top!!

We rocked out, but the highlight of the concert was "When the Lights Go Down." They dimmed the lights and everyone put their lighters and cell phones up. What a concert, and on a school night! 







No comments: