Saturday, May 02, 2009

First Smile!

Although Zachary smiles a lot when he is sleeping (or tooting :) Today I noticed his first real smile. I can tell because he did it more than once, and it was when I was being extra smiley/goofy. I then spent way too long attempting to get him to smile again...so I gave up. But we will capture one soon enough! The scratches on his face are from one little finger nail I missed...darn baby nails grow so quickly!!

We've had a great day so far. 70 degrees outside! Gona and Baca came and took Kenna and Josh to the park and out to lunch. I went to get a much needed pedicure and purchased some birthday gifts for McKenna and some wedding gifts for next weekend. Something about this weather really puts me in a great mood!!

--"why are you acting so strange mom?"--



--"nope, not going to smile"--



--sticking his tongue out, mocking me--



--snoozin on my shoulder--



--chillin--

No comments: