Monday, May 18, 2009

Lazy Days

The days that it is just Zachary and I at home are wonderful. He gets up, eats, and then falls asleep on my shoulder for a post-breakfast nap for about an hour. Then he gets up and usually is content with kicking on the couch, or looking at his jungle mat. After some play time he eats and has a morning nap. This is when I get anything that I need to do done, because I know he will be out for at least 2 hours. After that more playing, followed by more eating and more sleeping. Normally before bed he is a little fussy and requires a little more cuddling and soothing, but that is what mommies are for. I so love this time when dancing fingers are fascinating and just walking around the house is an adventure. Thanks for reminding me how to enjoy the simple things little one :)

No comments: