Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I had the best mother's day. First, I got to sleep in, something that I haven't done since Zachary was born! While I was sleeping the kids signed my cards, made waffles and set my new emulsion blender right where I would see it when I walked downstairs. (And you thought I already had every possible kitchen gadget!) Then I got to go on about a 10 mile bike ride along the river (one of my favorite solo activities.) I got home and made enchilada casserole, then we went to the park to play with Chloe and Lucy. Now we just made chocolate cupcakes for McKenna's birthday tomorrow at daycare. Of course my little girl LOVES to lick the spoon! We will be making some more of the best chocolate cupcakes I have ever tasted for her party next weekend!

--I hope we still have some batter left for the cupcakes!--

No comments: