Saturday, May 09, 2009

Fun Ramblings

I have to write these funny things down before I forget them :)

Kenna was helping daddy in the yard. She was bringing him handfuls of shredded cedar mulch to put in the flower beds. She brought him a handful and said "Daddy, where do you want me to put this roast beef?"

Josh got a haircut Saturday, Kenna told him goodbye then she took a nap. Later that night they were working outside, watering flowers. Kenna was holding the hose, not even looking at Josh and said "Daddy, I like your haircut" very random...and hours after she saw his haircut.

On Thursday I told Kenna that she had to take a nap so we could go to the Tulip Festival. She kept asking to get up, and never really took a nap. Finally, an hour later I told her to get up. She said "Mommy, can I still go to the vegetable?"

Today we opened a package that Gramma Rue sent Kenna for her birthday. She had put some home made cookies in there, and Kenna pulled the bag out and said "Oh my gosh, this is so awesome!"

Some friends of ours have a two year old boy and he recently learned the word awesome. This is the first time I have heard Kenna use it. Ah toddler minds.

No comments: