Friday, December 27, 2013

Disney Vacation Part 6





One evening we went to play mini golf. The kids were surprisingly quite good! Especially Mr. Zachary! It was very lavish with waterfalls and broken down vehicles. Kenna even won the chance to hold an alligator! When we first entered the course, I thought they were fake - well turns out there were a ton of little baby gators wandering around in the cage!










These are just some of my favorite pictures. From the first day when Kenna found a hat she really wanted, and one of me being silly eating at Joe's Crab Shack!



This is my absolute favorite picture from the whole trip because the ride was so UN scary...hahahahah.

I feel so fortunate that we are at a place where we can go on such a fun vacation. I love that my kids are so excited over the little things and that princesses and pirates are still magical! A swim in the pool or being able to watch cartoons on their own TV just makes their day. I love that my family all got to experience it, and that we got to go with spencer on his first Disney trip! I hope this is just one of many fun family vacations in the future!

No comments: