Sunday, July 20, 2008

Chloe and Kenna do recess

On Monday Tara, Chloe, Kenna and I went to Recess. It is a great place for kids with lots to climb on, jump on, and play with. Lots of blow up toys, slides, rides, etc. They had a lot of fun riding rides, dancing in the disco room, and going down the slide. About half way through the day they moved over to the 5-12 year old part. This had much higher slides that lead to balance beams and trickier stuff. Chloe was a champion she tackled everything with no fear. Kenna got a little stuck halfway through. She got pretty upset so I had to climb up this thing and shimmy my way to my scared daughter…I was a little worried it wasn’t designed for someone of my size, but I didn’t break it! Tara and I decided that Chloe will probably be a gymnast and Kenna will be a soccer player.
--before we met chloe and tara, we decided today was the day to start pigtails--

--the only way to get her to leave them in was parade candy, and telling her that chloe wears her hair in pigtails--

--bouncin--

--getting off the "hew-i-copta"

--riding on the train--

--both looking at the camera--

--Here is the dreaded area that she got stuck in up top--


No comments: