Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So busy!!!

We have not had a free minute to breath! On Monday we went to Recess with Chloe and Tara. We had a great time, but we decided Chloe is going to be a gymnast. She was tackling the 5 year old jungle gyms, and Kenna kind of got scared. It was pretty hilarious watching me climb up on this crazy toy (that I am sure is not designed for someone of my weight :) going to save my crying daughter. I think they had a good time regardless...pictures to come.

Tuesday, I got up at 5:00, got the baby dressed and took her to Heathers. Then I drove across the state to Cedar Rapids to help with some volunteer efforts with the Red Cross. Then I drove back, picked up Kenna and drove to Damon and Shelly's house. They were nice enough to help me go get Kenna's new furniture for her big girl room. I decided to completely remodel the upstairs while Josh is gone...hope he likes it! I moved the office to the guest room (taking down desks and moving them by myself was interesting!), the guest room to be downstairs, and Kenna's new big girl room into the office. I am planning on painting tomorrow. Then I stayed up till midnight to get my paper done for my group, due friday.

Today I got up early again, drove Kenna to Heathers, drove down to Des Moines for a meeting, drove back to Ames to get Kenna, then drove home. I had to make dinner for my group members who were nice enough to come to my house. We worked on our project all night, and am just now getting a minute to blog...crazy! Tomorrow I work in the morning, will paint in the afternoon, and then Friday will finish painting/cleaning, and have class at night.

We sure miss daddy! Awfully quiet around here, and really hard keeping track of everything...I don't know how single parents do it!

No comments: