Friday, July 11, 2008

Daddy's away

Today was the first day without daddy at home. Things are awfully quiet! I spent the day finishing my paper for one class, and researching another. That means I can cross two classes off my list, only one left!

I mowed the lawn, and went to pick Kenna up around 4. We came home and played outside in the water. We went for a walk and watered the garden. Nothing too exciting, although today is day 5 without accidents!!

--running through the sprinkler auntie chelsey got her--

--playing with the sprinkler and her pool--

--getting squirted with cold water--

Daddy made it safely to Canada, but they are facing some really bad weather, so may be delayed a day flying to the lake. Hopefully we can talk to him more tomorrow to see what happens. After that no phone contact for over a week....weird!!

1 comment:

Spencer and Chelsey Shoemaker said...

did that water toy really work?? I got it at walmart, so you never know right!? HAHA loves! Give kenna kisses for me!