Saturday, July 26, 2008

A week in review

This week was fairly uneventful, well after the tornado warning. I am finishing up my last few assignments from the semester from hell! On Wednesday my friend from school, Trisha, brought her son Antonio over to play. He just turned three, and they really weren't sure what to think about each other. We played outside, played in the pool, did puzzles and ate lunch, very fun day. We are planning our big BBQ/water party for the 23rd of August. We are having 6 couples and their kids over for food and water fun, should be a good time! Tonight is my last shift in the store before I take over 18 stores, wish me luck! I am not sure what I am getting myself into, but should be a fun adventure! I am in Minneapolis next week, and I will get to see some old friends from Seattle that are going to the same meeting! So more on that next week.

1 comment:

The Zolman Family said...

Hey! Just curious- how is Kenna doing in her "big girl" bed?? When we put Isa in her new toddler bed she kept getting out and sleeping on the floor :)